How COVID-19 Has Influenced Employer Brand Sentiment
New data reveals just how much the COVID-19 pandemic has already impacted employer brand. Learn the key themes emerging in feedback from talent around the world.
During this pandemic, we decided to do research using the Employer Brand Index methodology and understanding what really matters to talent during this time. Following the commentary, we could see from candidates, employees, and alumni, we found that companies operating on the frontline of COVID-19 are undergoing drastic transformations.
Olivia Thompson, Data Analyst at Link Humans will talk us through the findings. Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary, and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What employees, alumni & candidates are saying online during the crisis
- A specific look at Fortune 500 companies operating on the front-line
- Which topics matter most to talent in these unprecedented times
- What people feel about each of these employer brand attributes
- How the share of voice and sentiment differs from pre-COVID times
- What actions companies can take from what their people are saying.
Further reading: COVID-19’s Impact on Employer Brand.