How Aviva Attracts Talent Through Heritage & Culture
We had a chat with a global insurance company based in London that can trace its history back to 1696.
However, does this heritage help when trying to attract and retain the same tech talent as everyone else? We’ll find out.
Jonny Briggs is Group Head, Talent Acquisition at Aviva, as well as a judge of the Employer Brand Management Awards.
Have a listen to the interview below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Who Jonny is & how the corporate culture influenced him on joining Aviva
- How Jonny is filling jobs with talents for the future!
- What the current status is of Aviva’s employer brand
- How Aviva developed their current EVP with D&I
- The strong sense of purpose throughout the company
- How the employer brand influences the consumer brand
- Why qualitative content is the ultimate key!
- What Jonny’s ultimate tech stack is
Connect with Jonny on LinkedIn.