Employer Branding From a Senior Executive Perspective
There aren’t many people who haven’t heard of Indeed. You may have used them to help you find your next role or you may have used them to help recruit talent. Either way, they’re a huge employer across the world.
So, how do you attract talent to an organization known primarily as a job search engine? Today we interview Paul Wolfe, SVP of Global Human Resources and responsible for all things HR and employee-related at Indeed.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why true authentic employee stories matter
- How they separate themselves from the job seeker engine and the employer
- Why they let the employees’ tell their own stories in their own way
- Why user-generated content is king
- Why Indeed’s employer brand is a showcase of the company to the outer world
You can connect with Paul on Twitter.